About Me

My photo
I have a beautiful wife, an infant son & a schnauzer. viva la tex-mex. Words that describe or excite: Missional, Glocal, Lead, Innovate, Initiate, Create, Risk, Community

Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Gospel in 6 Minutes

The Gospel in 6 Minutes is a presentation created by John Piper and his Desiring God Ministries. This is multifaceted in its scope and use, text, audio, and video all accessible on the web. The presentation is clear, precise and succinct.



[Thanks to the Rabbi for pointing me here first.]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

M-
Wow, dude. That's awesome. I wonder how many of us need to be reminded that the Gospel is not 'step 1' in our faith--it IS our faith. To live in the reality of The Kingdom and the Good News, that Hope has come, that the King has come and will come, that the Prince of Shalom is calling the shots, that the blind see, the lame walk, and the sick are healed. Where would I be without that?
And yet, I get so caught up in 'ministry' that I forget...
thanks for posting this, bro!