About Me

My photo
I have a beautiful wife, an infant son & a schnauzer. viva la tex-mex. Words that describe or excite: Missional, Glocal, Lead, Innovate, Initiate, Create, Risk, Community

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

JOY: Java-Others-You

This video asks (and answers) the question "What if St.Arbucks marketed itself like the church?"



[I forget where i originally ran across this so I just want to give credit where credit is due, wherever and to whomever that may be. It wasn't me just so you know.]

But this leads me to a question about my local body that I would like to pose to you. Just yesterday we had a lady FLIPPING out because someone took a cup of coffee into the church auditorium/sanctuary. Now someone called the office today and wants us to put signs up banning drinks from the church service. What would you tell this person and how would you handle this situation?

No comments: