About Me

My photo
I have a beautiful wife, an infant son & a schnauzer. viva la tex-mex. Words that describe or excite: Missional, Glocal, Lead, Innovate, Initiate, Create, Risk, Community

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Orthodoxy Challenge

In response to the Blasphemy Challenge which I referred to in my last post I created a group at YouTube called The Orthodoxy Challenge. I encourage you to make a video of yourself profession faith in the God of the Bible. I encourage you to make it a Trinitarian confession to revel your position as a Christian in the historical orthodox tradition of the faith, and in direct response to the request of the proponents of the Blasphemy Challenge offering teenagers a free dvd to renounce the existence of the Holy Spirit based on the BC founders flawed and sophomoric interpretation of Mark 3:29, "Whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin."



Display your orthodoxy well for the world to see. Here is my request I posted of anyone wishing to post a video or have their confessional statement added to the Orthodoxy Challenge group on Youtube:
This is a sight encouraging Christians to make a simple, short video statement professing their faith in the Triune God of the Bible. Profess you faith and belief in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. This is a missional calling to simply show the world where you stand. Please keep it short simple and to the point. Don't preach just PROFESS.

1 comment:

Frank Walton said...

Hey Michael,

Just to let you know I have a blog against the blasphemy challenge here.

People are already doing things similar to the orthodox challenge.

Frank