About Me

My photo
I have a beautiful wife, an infant son & a schnauzer. viva la tex-mex. Words that describe or excite: Missional, Glocal, Lead, Innovate, Initiate, Create, Risk, Community

Monday, May 07, 2007

Marvel vs. PC (Mac/PC Parody)


A while back I posted a blog listing some great videos on YouTube. Including the parody of Mac vs. PC sereis called Christian vs. Christfollower.

I found these new videos at Youtube and just had to share them. In a parody of the incredibly funny and popular Mac vs PC commercials someone has created a set of Marvel vs DC parodies with Spiderman and Superman discussing the comic companies upcoming movie productions (or lack of in one case.) I am including links to videos 1, 2, and 4 and posting video three here on the site. Video three is the funniest in my opinion. Now there is also this response to the first four including Batman.

No comments: