About Me

My photo
I have a beautiful wife, an infant son & a schnauzer. viva la tex-mex. Words that describe or excite: Missional, Glocal, Lead, Innovate, Initiate, Create, Risk, Community

Sunday, January 28, 2007

U-TOOB

Some of the Best Things to See on You Tube. And yes, your welcome!

I LIKE BIG BIBLES Classic, spoof of Sir-Mix-a-Lot's crossover rap hit "I like big butts"
If you have not seen this one, it begs the question have you been under a rock and just discovered the internet in 2007?

I'm a Christ Follower (Mac vs. PC Parody) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
This is a 4 part series from Community Christian Church in Naperville, IL that is a great sermon series illustration parody of the popular Mac vs. PC commercials.

Living With Urgency (The Skit Guys vs Napoleon Dynamite)
The Skit Guys are about the only Christian Skit/Drama group that I have seen over the past 12 years in youth ministry that don't suck. The main reason is they DO NOT EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES resort to JAZZ HANDS. The other reason is they are flat out hysterical. This is a digitally edited MASTERPIECE.

John Piper may just be one the greatest preachers of our time. And if so then this too is one of the greatest send up of our time . If you don't know JP recently used an Expletive in one of his sermons. Whether it was just a untimely mistake or a misguided attempt to be "relevant" many bloggers agree John Piper is Bad!

And I add two more from the skit guys who spoof The Office (quickly rising to the top as one of mine and Becky's fav's). The Workplace 1 & 2 is a great sermon supplement when talking about "How NOT to Live Missionally among your co-workers."

What happens when high school football coaches have too much free time on their hands.

And this blog is obviously what happens when I have too much free time on my hands so I think I will end it now. Oh yeah just one more here. This is simply amazing! --the guy traveled all around the world and to document his trip he recorded himself dancing each stop along the way!

Now go get back to work.

No comments: