About Me

My photo
I have a beautiful wife, an infant son & a schnauzer. viva la tex-mex. Words that describe or excite: Missional, Glocal, Lead, Innovate, Initiate, Create, Risk, Community

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hipster PDA Shuffle

Recently I blogged about my continueing efforts to increase Pro.duc.tiv.ity, get things done, and work on my time management skills. One of the things that I failed to mention but has been extremely beneficial is caring my new Hipster PDA.

Well now there is the new Hipster PDA Shuffle. Technology moves so quickly these days I just want to do my part to help you keep up. So in an effort to be helpful here is an instructional video on how you can create, use, and benefit from getting your own Hipster PDA Shuffle. The time to upgrade is now.

HIPSTER PDA SHUFFLE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO


Other helpful Hipster PDA organizational links:
Organizing your hipster pda
Hipster PDA Wiki
Hipster PDA Hacks
Hipster PDA DIY Planner Page
Hipster PDA Keychain

Get organized! And you will find you have more time to spend with those you love doing the things you love.

No comments: