About Me

My photo
I have a beautiful wife, an infant son & a schnauzer. viva la tex-mex. Words that describe or excite: Missional, Glocal, Lead, Innovate, Initiate, Create, Risk, Community

Monday, August 27, 2007

D.A. Carson's Personal(?) Blog

You really really need to check out this blog: The Secret Diary of D.A. Carson. Check it out if you know who D.A. Carson is. IF not it still applies if you know such figures as Paige Patterson or John Piper, or if you study the New Testament, or ever went to Bible College or Seminary.

Trust me it's just for grins and giggles but we need those sometimes. Or at least I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike... this is seriously funny stuff. . . Whoever is the fake D.A. is both really smart and knowledgeable and incredibly funny... I thought it might be you until I realized thses things.... just kidding, that's my attempt at humor!